Team Leader Job Description
We are seeking a highly motivated and hands-on Working Team Leader to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations while actively participating in the execution of tasks. This role requires a combination of leadership skills, and a strong work ethic.
Job Title: Team Leader
- Supervise and coordinate daily activities of the team
- Lead by example and actively participate in the work process
- Ensure the quality and efficiency of work performed
- Train and mentor team members
- Monitor and report to the office
- Identify areas for improvement and implement corrective actions
- Maintain a safe and productive working environment
- Proven experience in a leadership role
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Hands-on experience in removals would be desirable but not essential
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve10 hour shift
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Paid time off and holidays
- Professional development opportunities
How to Apply: Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and a cover letter detailing their relevant experience to email@example.com. Please include “Team Leader Application” in the subject line.
DAC Removals and Storage is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.